Friday, February 13, 2009

HOLY CRAP!!!

So I will get straight to the point. My baby girl. Hannah Beth had to put on deoderant for the first time today. She came over to give me a hug this evening and she smelled like B.O. I was like Hannah, come here and let me smell your arm pits. Sure enough B.O. So I sent her to her dad to double check, just incase my smeller was off. Nope. B.O. So she went and took a shower and put on some of my deoderant. Now I know this is all a part of growing up, but it makes me a bit weepy to think that she is turning into a young lady. She has grown so much. We had a wonderful day together. She and I went to a few stores together and took the kitty to the vet. Just her and I. My heart hurts just a bit for all the changing that is to come. I love her so. What amazes me is the growth that has happened just since we have moved back here to Idaho. The third picture was in Feb. 2006 the last was taken last month Jan. 2009. She is blossoming before my eyes. I am so blessed to have her in my life. I am just not sure if I am ready for her to be growing up yet.

7 comments:

Your Eternal Companion said...

I know baby. I can't believe it either. I can't believe we will have another preisthood holder at the end of this year as well. I know its all growing up but I get choked up as well. I love you.

Melissa said...

They grow up much too fast!

AJ said...

That's why we have to enjoy every day. Tomorrow is never the same as yesterday.

Heavenly said...

I'm right there with you...

**sigh**

Becky said...

I tell my kids everyday to stop growing. It's not working...

Debbie Murdock said...

Kids grow WAY too fast. I think I would've shed a tear too.

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, and Tayvree Hansen said...

She is growing up!!!!! fun times to come!!! :) (i can't even think about when my girls will be teenagers.....ahhhhh)