Thursday, February 5, 2009

32 BIG ONES













I have been on this earth for 32 years as of today. :) (Not to bad for my old age :P) And reflecting on all of that time, I have come to the wonderful place of being happy with who I am and were I am at. I know I can improve but I am so blessed with a loving family and wonderful life. I am thankful for so many things and am looking forward to so much more to come. Thank for all of the well wishes and calls. It is nice to be remembered. It has been a good day. I have had school most of the day, but my hubby got me some cake and icecream and is making dinner. :) For my present he let me get some new blue jeans which I have despratly need. It was really nice and he is taking me out to lunch and a movie tomorrow afternoon. (All while the kids are in school because babysitters are scarce in our ward.) This weekend we have a special Stake Confrence (church meeting) as well. I am singing in the choir and we get to listen to Jeffrey R. Holland. Marc and I are so excited. It means an early morning, but is very worth it. The pictures are of the flowers that I have gotten for the big event. The ones in the vase are from my visiting teach, the purple mums were from my hubby, and the pink azilia tree thing was from me to me. They are so pretty. I love plants in my home and flowers especially. Well all I hope you day has been as good as mine. TTFN

6 comments:

John said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Your Eternal Companion said...

Happy B-Day Baby. The big 32 WOW. Of Course I am older HAHA. Can't wait for tomorrow. Love Bunches.
Marc-e

kannie said...

Happy Birthday! :-) ("John"'s comment is stupid SPAM, btw, so feel free to delete it... ;-)

AJ said...

Happy Birthday, Stacie!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacie, you're so sweet to always comment on the rare occasions that I blog. We wont be moving back to Boise, although I miss it. Happy belated Birthday, sounds like it was a good one. You're kids are definitely growing, holy cow!!!. -Sarah

Becky said...

Sorry I'm late to this party - just wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY from all the way over here in NH. We love you. :)