Thursday, January 29, 2009

Such a Good Job

So I said I would update about how stuff went today. Sam did FANTASTIC! So well in fact that he didn't have to be sedated. Yea! He was all ready and when we got there they wanted to see if he could stay still enough on his own first. They stuck him up on the machine and it was like he was a statue. Still as stone. It took 10 minutes and instead of being at the hospital for four hours we were there for 40 minutes and got everything they needed in the first shot. We will find out the results on the 11th of Feb. as to whether or not he will need surgry. Hopefully not. :) Well thats all she wrote. Night all.

3 comments:

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, and Tayvree Hansen said...

wow! what a brave boy! :)

kannie said...

Awesome!!! Yes, very brave! Yay!!! :-)

Your Eternal Companion said...

Yea He's the man. Impressed the heck out of me. I love you both so much. Thank You for being there with me.